Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easter is coming...

 Hello everyone LLC friends!

Easter is just around the corner and we are all so lucky here at Live and Love Crafts to play with "Easter Greetings" papers from Pion Design this week :D
 
♥♥♥ 
Today I've a lovely girl together with her funny bunny, both from Saturated Canary.
I coloured them with my Copic Markers to create my romantic Easter Card...
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 
All the papers I used for my card are from this wonderful new Pion Design Collection, "Easter Greetings" as I told you above; I distressed them with both distresser tool and Distress Vintage Photo Ink Pad to give them a vintage look...

 


(Image: Saturated Canary - Easter Dress)


♥ ♥ ♥

As usual, I added different kind of flowers from different brands, Lily, Tulip and Tiny Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the super lovely Poppies.
I also added a Shabby Seam Binding Ribbon with a precious Button on the centre to make my card even more precious...



 

(Image: Saturated Canary - Easter Dress)
  
♥ ♥ ♥

Before leavig you, I'd like to share this fab news...I've you seen that we are having a fab paper sale on the shop ??!!


don't miss it!!!
 
♥ ♥ ♥
 
I hope my card will make your Sunday a little more sweet!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by,
 
Hugs,
Franz.

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment