Saturday, October 10, 2015

♥ Lilac Christmas ♥

Hello LLC Fans!
Diana is here! It's been a long time since I've posted here. But I needed a little break to look after the health of my family. Now I hope, however, that the most beautiful season can begin for me: The Christmas season!! Thus I can now show you my very first Christmas card for this year!

♥ ♥ ♥


And finnaly I can use some of my absolutley favorite embellishments on my cards: Ice and sparkle! :0)
To conjure up here ice and snow I used this time Gesso and Twinklets Diamaond Dust. Just sprinkle on the still wet gesso and let dry. I LOVE IT!

Other stuff I used you can find under this post!
 
♥ ♥ ♥

The papers I used for my xmas card are the new Maja Design papers from the "Enjoining  Outdoors Collection". So versatile! And beautiful colors again!

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥
 Tilda is colored with Distress Reinker and Marker

♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment