Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Heidi...

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here with Tina's regular Tuesday post.
This week one of the world's most famous Film Festivals is taking place; I'm of course referring to the Cannes Festival in France! Therefore I've this week asked the DT to use a movie as inspiration for their creations.

Tina has used an image which reminds her of the in German speaking countries well-known character "Heidi". I'm not familir with her myself, but whenever my husband (who is German) hears the name Heidi he starts singing "the Heidi song". LOL
"Heidi, Heidi Deine Welt sind die Berge"
"Heidi, Heidi, your world are the mountains"

Heidi was orginally a children's novel, written in the 1880, about a young girl who after the death of her parents, is brought to live with her grandfather in the Swiss Alps. The first filmatisation of Heidi took place in 1937 and starred Shirley Temple in the title role.
Tina has used papers from Maja Design's limited edition Sofiero and from Vintage Spring Basics.
Speaking of Maja Design...I've just received my restocking order, so I better get started with unpacking the Vintage Baby sheets. :-)
Here's a close up of the new beaded berries.


Thanks for visiting. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs from Tina & Sandy



4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Tina :-) Guess which film I saw several times, and what kind of books I read when I was a kid..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...jag kände inte alls till henne, tror inte Heidi visades i Sverige. Kollade in ett par klipp igår; hon ser inte ut som jag trodde alla Tyrolflickor ser ut; blont hår med flätor. ;-) Hoppas allt är bra med dig.
      Kram, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete
  2. Stunning its all so pretty love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete