Saturday, March 28, 2015

Reb'l Fleur

Hello everyone how are you all? Well its Saturday so it means it's my (Vicky) turn to post yayyyyyy. Ok as you know us girlies had to use the new gorgeous papers from Reprint, Romance In Sweden.........oh the sheer torture, I mean what a tough job us girls have ;-) Yeah right lol.
Ok so this week I've been making packaging for my daughter's easter presents, as she can't eat food obviously she cant have eggs :-(
So today I have made her a Gift Bag,(well it was Monday when I started making it & finally finished it Thursday lol), it will also hang in her room after of course so it needed to be on the shabby chic side & well GIRLY lol...........
To match the gift box I made her the other day I've used a Magnolia stamp.........yeah like I need an excuse anyway lol. She does smile when she sees these cuties though ;-)

Ok so I've kept the back simple as it will not really been seen much once it's hanging in her bedroom.
I've used 2 of the Reprint paper, tbh as soon as I saw the gingham type one.......well a whole lotta swooning was going on.......I lurve gingham!! I've also used one of the Reprint Romance Labels for the sentiment on the back............of course as soon as I saw this one it was definately Natalie.

Of course added lots of beautiful flowers. I've also added a gorgeous Pin at the top of the flowers & at the edge of the image I added a small Cameo. The dies I've used are Magnolia Swirl & Leaf & also the Sprawling Ferns.

I added a pocket for a tag cut with a Magnolia die, added a Hanger, Shabby Seam Binding, a gorgeous blingy button & some more flowers. There is also a Wooden Heart Button hidden there covered in Gesso. 

As with her giftbox I added a Butterfly made from a Spellbinder's die & added one of the fabulous Pen Nib's to the centre. Of course lots of things got the Gesso treatment lol.
You can also see the slimmer gorgeous blingy lace I used on top better in this pic.
The maggie stamp I've used is one of my faves tbh & she holds a rose to match the sentiment. She is called 'Tilda With Cross Necklace' & I coloured her entirely with re-inkers. I'm only just starting to do this so still learning but loving as well.
I also added a Postage stamp also Magnolia & wee bits of Shabby Pink Fran-Tage.
Here is a pic with the tag out & I also used another of my fave stamps, Stempelglede of course. Boy do I love those!! I've used Doilies & 4 different types of gorgeous BEAUTIFUL lace........

If you would like to see why this post has the heading & what's going into this bag then pop on over to my blog ;-)

Well that's it from me, it's absolutely pouring it down up here by the sea. As for building works well it's going as well as can be expected. the building company is fabulous though............but barely drinks tea & coffee......that;s not right for builder's surely lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



1 comment:

  1. Great post and what an amazing bag just fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete