Sunday, September 28, 2014

Welcome Fall....

Happy Sunday!
Diana is here to show you my card for the autum week at LLC. Of course I used a stamp from Magnolia. This is called Tilda with Corn from the Turning Leaves Collection. The paper is from the Vintage Spring Basic Collection of  MajaDesign. As you can see, you can also use it for the opposite. ;0)

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Here you can see one of the new Prima flowers which Sandy has new in stock int the shop ! I have combined this with a feather and the great apple, which you can also find in the shop!


♥ ♥ ♥

On the Tag I have stamped a sentiment from the stampset Just A Note of Stempelglede and add the a littel cute charm with the crocket trimm and the new Prima Vay Cord. The butterfly I stamped with the Vintage Baby Set of Stempelglede and cut out.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you a nice Sunday! And I hope you like my card!

Bug Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment