Friday, September 19, 2014

Let it sparkle!

Good morning everyone, this week we are sparkling here at LLC! 
Its not very often I'm using glitter on my cards, but today I have been generous with my gold glitter glue :-)


I have made a wedding card this week with papers from Pion Design and a vintage wedding photo found on the internet.


The card is decorated with a wide, golden lace with pearls, heart shaped doily, cheese cloth, charms, organza ribbon and a lot of flowers.


I have added golden glitter glue to the roses.


Wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! Love all the details, such a gorgeous card!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hanny :-) Wish you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Heidi

      Delete