Thursday, June 5, 2014

Friendship

Hi everyone Vicky here with my first inspiration post for Live & Love Crafts & wow I am sooooo nervous. As you know the theme this week is Fran-Tage............yeah I'm sure the girls hated this theme lol. Yeah right I'm sure I heard screams of excitement lol.........
Anyhoo's I have used the uber gorgeous new Stempelglede stamps that Sandy has just added to her store recently............ OMG I sooooooooo love these, I want them all!!
The image is from Stempelglede's stamp set called 'Vintage Garden', sooooo pretty!!
Now its my first time colouring a bird so please be kind lol. I have triple embossed with UTEE powder, cracked it in places.........I dont put mine in the freezer as I've found sometimes pieces can pop out when you crack it & it works just as well even if you dont freeze it ;0)

The gorgeous papers are Pion Studio Of Memories, I love these with the frames as they are perfect for decorating inside of the card. I also stamped the inside of the frame with Stempelglede's 'Just A Note', which is a gorgeous set of sentiment stamps.

Using the same 'Just A Note' stamp set I also made a tag & added shabby seam binding to it. The tag reads 'I Treasure Your Friendship', isn't it gorgeous!!
The small tag I cut from Pion 'Vintage Garden - Tags' 12x12 sheet. I distressed the edges, inked them & added a charm. I also used a small postage rubber stamp & stamped a postage mark onto it ;0)

I've added Shabby Blue Fran-Tage to the wooden bird cage & to the corners of the box. The metal corner I covered with Shabby White Fran-Tage. Also you cannot see it very well but I also stamped the corners of the bottom paper with a stamp from 'Vintage Garden' stamp set as well. Think you can just see the brown ink on the top left hand corner/side lol.

All links are below to take you to items used.

Huge squishy hugs
Vicky xxx


4 comments:

  1. Your card is smashing, what a fab entry to this blog. I just ordered one of the Stempelglede stamps myself today, but like you I want them all hehe, the others are on my wishlist :), hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Vicky. Congratulations.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Vicky
    i am back after a difficult time and what do i see here?
    a very beautiful postcard and i like the way you made the layers and flowers.
    the images is gorgeous and it is a realy beautiful vintage card.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete