Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2 Become 1

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my Spice Girls themed card, thank you so much Alyce for this one, told you I was going to with one of their songs....

I have been asked to make a card for a colleague at work that is getting married the end of this month, so the song I have gone with is 2 Become 1, as it's perfect for this occasion.


I have coloured another Tiddly Ink image, I absolutely adore this image, I've used my pencils once again. Around the edge of the image I have used some of the swirl stamps from the Grunge Flourish Hearts stamp set from Stempelglede.


There are links to everything that I have used at the end, but please pop over to the shop site, Sandy has now got the new collections of both Maja Design and Pion Design, mine came the other day and they are gorgeous!!

Hugs,

Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment