Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beloved from the very first time.

Hello lovely readers, Elin with you today, on a Thursday!! Now that's not normal, I know, but sometimes we mix it up a bit and here I am ;)
Today I got a sweet baby card for you, as this week theme is Sweet Baby ;) For ONCE I have done something different then a paper bag card! I have used white corrugated cardboard as a base, and this time you get three decorated pages to peak at:
 I have used two different sheets from Pion Design's Sweet Baby collection, and the image is from the image sheet. I have also used the text from the border sheet. I have used yummylishous pink and white flowers to match it all, and the shabby seam binding fits perfect to close the card and on my tag. The tag is hidden behind the image and got a Norwegian Kort & Godt text on it:
 On the inside I have kept it simple, only using the lovely papers and a diecut banner. The butterflies are from the 6x6 sheet named "Week Day Prophecies". I used a doily behind the "Glad News" tag that will be filled out when the little girl arrives.
 I have also left room for a few words on the inside. 
The word strip here is also from the border sheet.
And now for some details, just in case you didn't have enough already ;)

Hugs & Kisses


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!!!
    "Love every inch of it!!!"
    Thank you for the inspiration!!
    Have a nice weekend
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art! Love it!!!
    Hugs, Outi

    ReplyDelete