Sunday, September 22, 2013

Witch's Broom

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am sharing with you my card for the Resin theme this week! I have been getting in the mood for Halloween so have started playing with some fun spooky images! My card this week features an image from Crafty Sentiments called Witch's Broom.


So I may have been a little confused this week.... are the clay hearts still resin? ;) hehe! Well I am trying to get away with it of course ;) hehehe! This lovely purple Fika collection from Maja Design is my absolute favourite too (See, I promised no more Sofiero this week from me!! :) Have you seen that the new Vintage Autumn Basics collection is available for preorder in the store?? Oooooh I just can't wait!!!


If you are looking for the copic colours that I used please head over to my blog :) I hope you have enjoyed a little bit of vintage Halloween inspiration from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!! xx



1 comment: