Monday, September 30, 2013

Sweet Cherubs

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend, went too quick as usual.

This week the theme we will all be following is "pink", so I'm sure your in for some fabulous eye candy this week from the DT.  I've used subtle elements of pin,  in the design paper, tag and those beautiful two tone wild orchid craft roses.  The gorgeous Angels are from the Inkido, so beautiful.


I used the back of the 12x12 Image sheet from PionDesign Winter in Swedish Lapland and added a section of A Romantic Picnic in the park from the Sofiero collection to add some subtle pink. The two tags were cut out of  PionDesign Winter in Swedish Lapland 12x12 tag sheet.  I added a Tim Holtz Hinge Clip to one of the tags and some snow tex.

 have also added some of my favourite lace again, Empress Alexandra, so very beautiful.


A close up of the tags.  I added two pink wild orchid craft roses, a small pine cone and some snow tex and holy leaves.



Aren't the two tone roses beautiful.



The minature trees are cut from a Marianne Design die, collated together and stickles added for a little sparkle.




HugsTracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments: