Sunday, May 19, 2013

Student Tilda


Hello there LLC lovers and very welcome! 
Louise here with you today to showcase my inspirational picture creation.  
Before I tell you more about my make this is the picture we have been taking turns to inspire from: 

The collage is put together by yours truly and the pictures are all from my home. 

As you can see I have included all colors except the teal one. A little while ago I received an amazing e-mail from a woman here in Sweden, asking me if I would consider making a gift set for her to give her daughter Nina when she graduates early june. Well, of course I would and this card is make 1. Make 2 will be a gift bag, to be continued ;) 
Besides the colors I was also inspired by the roses. As you can see little Student Tilda carries them in one hand too ;) 

For the first time I've tried using (how did that happen?? Probably because Im sooooo into Sandra´s seam binding ;)) the organza ribbon and my gosh...I'm sold! I LOVE IT!! 
I know I say that about something from the Live and Love Crafts Store every Sunday but man...if you haven't shopped there yet and you try it once, you're going to be so hocked! ;) lol! 
Dangling from that very same ribbon in a piece of jute string is one of the pieces from Prima's Vintage Trinket pack...I've been reluctant to use them because they are just tooo pretty and I want to keep them forever ;) 
All products used can be found via Inlinkz at the bottom of this post. 

Before I head off let me encourage you to take a look at the amazing creations by my fellow teamies posted throughout the week. I love a good inspirational picture because the result are always so different from each other and there are as many interpretations as there are designers. 




Thank you for looking today! 
Eeeeekkk, I hope the receiver will like this...
Hugs, 



5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - love your detail with the sparkle on her hat.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another superb card Louise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is incredibly gorgeous sweetie! Love it! I also want/need your table in the bottom right photo!!! OMG!!! it looks amazing! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute that card is, and a big WOW for your lovely photos too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete