Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vintage Romance

Good Morning Everyone,
Sandy here with Tina's Card for our "Love is in the Air" theme.
Only a couple of days left now to Valentine's Day, I hope you got all your cards ready!

I've chosen to name this post Vintage Romance; as you probably know our DT Member Tina has a longstanding love affair with vintage, and let me tell you...I fell in love with this card the moment I set my eyes on it over at Tina's blog....
Both the image and the papers are from Pion Design's "Valentine's Collection, "From My Heart II". 
And would you look at that...three different trims on this card!!!
Starting from the top, we see the Scalloped Venice, then at the bottom there's Maya Road's Organza Roses Trim, followed by Maya Road's Tulle Pleat Trim (Bubble Gum). 

Speaking of trims...I recently had loads of beautiful new trims and laces delivered and there are more on their way, so I better get started on adding those to the website.... :-)

 
Have a great day!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugz from
Tina & Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Ja det er super flot, utroligt flot pyntet. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely beautiful. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw!!! This card is sooooo beautiful.
    Love all the fine details and the lovely paper from Pion Design.

    Hugs Jytte :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolute delight - it's gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just incredible card - and stare at it forever so much beautiful details. Hugs, CaroleAnn

    ReplyDelete