Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tilda Blowing Hearts

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my monochrome card. I've decided to go with pink, for a change.


I've used a couple of those gorgeous berries pins that Sandy stocks. The roses are form my stash, but the rolled roses and chrysanthemums are from Kort og Godt.Please see the end of the post for all of the links to what I have used. 


I've used papers from Maja Designs Summer memories, the edges have been distressed and then machine sewn. I've coloured Tilda in with my distress markers and added sparkle with glamour dust and stickles. I'm loving the bark hearts, they are just perfect to add on to cards.


Hope you're all having a great Humpday, I'm having to spend the day at home today with a poorly Grace, so colouring and films are the order of the day. Click HERE for our Something Old challenge, there's still two weeks left to enter.

Hugs,

Becky x 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, lovely card Becky!!
    Gorgeous colors and coloring!!
    Beautiful details!
    A great card!!
    Lovely regards
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have changed my mind.. This is my fav to date lol..
    She's gorjussssss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I keep seeing this Tilda, I think she is a big hit from this collection, scrummy card lovely!
    <3

    ReplyDelete